Decentralized Clinical Trials
Rapid changes in clinical trial models enable us to provide you with fresh ideas that can improve patient recruitment, engagement, and retention while fostering continuity for your clinical study. A number of remote, mobile, and virtual features that are crucial in the realm of COVID-19, defining a new standard for how trials should be done, are available when you choose a MHS Labs decentralized clinical trial (DCT) solution.
We use an enterprise strategy when designing and implementing DCTs in order to give you a fully integrated, technologically enhanced solution that lessens patient strain.
- Patients enroll more quickly
- Patients, researchers, and sponsors have a better experience, and the trial data are improved.
- Patient burden is lessened, which makes it simpler for them to locate and sign up for your trial.
- Reduced administration time allows investigator sites to concentrate on crucial patient contacts during in-person or via telehealth.
- A connected data infrastructure benefits sponsors by enabling quicker and better decisions.
Our patient-focused DCT solutions integrate with our unrivaled network of partner laboratories without any issues.
Due to the patient-centered design of our decentralized clinical trial solutions, we are able to expand patient access and variety, as well as expedite delivery to shorten the time it takes for novel medications, technologies, and therapies to reach the market.